We would like you to build a CICD framework/template including all key components based on the details shared in the below link. This framework/template should allow us to expand our CICD pipeline configurations based on future requirements. We would also require the design documentation and a quick walkthrough as part of the deliverables
- Conduct a one day workshop to review Customer’s existing CI/CD process and API lifecycle processes and advise Customer on appropriate API architecture, patterns, and standards
- Conduct a one day workshop to review best practices and strategy for asset tagging to improve development experience
- Conduct a one day workshop to review Customer’s current APIs deployment processes (e.g. DCs and canary deployment) to advise the future state of the API deployment on Apigee platform
- Conduct hands-on CD/CD workshop for up to 12 attendees focused on:
- Apigee Proxy best practices for CI/CD
- Using Jenkins and RLM for CI/CD
- Build and release best practices
- Naming conventions
- Lead and coach Customer through basic CI/CD setup and configuration
- Pipeline to deploy Proxy to Prod environment
- Pipeline to deploy Organization and Environment level resources to Production.
NOTE: Remote work is allowed due to the current situation with COVID and once the situation becomes better and SIDGS offices are reopened, the candidate has to relocate to Exton PA or other SIDGS locations based on the job location.