Liferay offers a uniform customer experience
WHAT IS A LIFERAY DXP?
Digital Experience Platform (DXP) is an emerging category of enterprise software seeking to meet the needs of companies undergoing digital transformation, with the ultimate goal of providing better customer experiences. DXPs can be a single product, but are often a suite of products that work together. DXPs provide an architecture for companies to digitize business operations, deliver connected customer experiences, and gather actionable customer insight.
Liferay Consulting Services
SID Global understands, that in order to advance as digital leaders, what businesses need today is a foundation that supports this process of digital transformation and innovation. This means a platform that is flexible, scalable and makes the most of the new technology available today. Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP) is designed to enable transformation and provide the features companies need to tackle specific challenges around cloud technology, digital tools for the workplace and customer experience initiatives. It is not a small task standup a Liferay DXP, but SIDGS can help your your business for these incoming changes. Imagine, simplifying all your organization's complexity into a best-in-class CX. This can be a reality today.
The Customer Drives the Experience
At SIDGS we believe it crucial to be extremely customer-oriented in a variety of ways:
- Digital channels (web, mobile, and social media) have become the dominant ways customers interact with companies. Those customers expect great experiences like Google, Apple, and Facebook. Social media in particular provides unstructured ways for customers to engage with and influence public sentiment for companies.
- Mobile devices provide location and immediacy, giving companies more ways to keep in touch with customers.
- Data insight is making it possible to target an audience segment of one person with a highly personalized experience.
- Digital technology makes it possible for upstarts to disrupt traditional industries
What Steps Should You Take to Revolutionize your UX
A digital experience platform presents a range of opportunities for a business and also gives customers access to what they want on whatever channel they’re using. Additionally, companies can draw in data from new channels or unmanaged channels and use these insights to make decisions on new services, products or business processes that will bolster the customer experience.
DXPs offer end-to-end content management and therefore provide a range of benefits.
- An integrated control centre can increase customer retention through combined omnichannel data, analytics and content. This helps to keep audiences connected and offers a consistent journey through each touchpoint.
- Content flexibility allows you to deliver the same content across all channels and ensures better experiences for your audience.
- Full-reign of personalisation offers new ways to integrate with other systems and provide a comprehensive overview of each customer through powerful insights. This offers the right value at each touchpoint for your audience.
- Future-proof your strategy with a DXP that adapts and connects with your audience as they mature.
If your goal is to achieve digital transformation for better customer engagement, a DXP may be a necessary piece of the puzzle. Liferay DXP can streamline growth giving you more flexibility to implement processes and break down silos.