SIDGS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
The passion and commitment to that mission lives through everything we do.
API Management – Apigee
APIs play a key role in digital business? APIs enable companies to grow their business more quickly as they simplify the communication between different programs and accomplish any business goal from increasing efficiency through business transformation and drives way for innovation.
Why there is need of API Management?
“Data is the new currency” is an oft-repeated phrase in the digital economy.
APIs expose data for use by apps and the developers that create them. They make enterprise assets reachable by apps, and they’re the tool that enterprises use to add a digital layer to their interactions with customers, employees, and partners.
How to manage APIs?
An API management platform enables you to create, analyze, mediate and manage APIs in a secure and scalable environment
APIGEE -API management capabilities:
- Developer Portal to attract and engage application developers, enabling them to discover, explore, purchase, test APIs and register to access use of API, also making way for collaboration.
- Secure, Reliable and Flexible Communications – to secure and mediate the traffic between clients and backends, and between a company’s APIs and the developers, customers, partners, and employees who use the APIs
- API Lifecycle Management to manage the process of designing, developing, publishing, deploying, and versioning APIs
- API Auditing, Logging and Analytics to support both offline analysis and real-time troubleshooting.
- API monetization to enable API providers to package, price, and publish their APIs so that partners and developers can purchase access or take part in revenue sharing.
SIDGS Provides you services on Apigee infrastructure design and setup, creating API proxies to manage your API’s and deploy API proxies on Apigee edge platform as per the best practices, and setting up the developer portal to publish your API’s
Drupal is one of the core competency technology. SIDGS has been able to create web mobile and custom solutions with Drupal for long time. If you are looking for an expert Drupal developers, designers or Drupal consultation, we are here to do it.
If you are looking for an expert in Drupal developer, architect or designer, SIDGS will provide you with high quality service by our team of experts at a cost that is both reasonable and competitive. In fact, we offer the most competitive pricing on the market for experienced Drupal developers or designers.
We have experience in working with a diverse client-base on projects ranging from the basic site to the most complex. In using Drupal CMS, a large number of users require access to the web using a large amount of data. Our developers have no problem in working with the code to ensure the project’s is as streamlined as possible without compromising the project’s goals, working within the stipulated time frame.
Our Drupal Development Services
- Drupal Development Services
- Drupal Consulting
- Drupal Website/Portal Development
- Custom Module Development for Drupal
- Drupal Migrations & Upgrades
- Drupal Development for E-Commerce
- Drupal Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Why SIDGS For Drupal Development
- 9+ years of experienced Drupal developers with expertise from working for various industries
- Feature-rich, Scalable and functionally extendable Drupal website and applications
- Drupal developers available in flexible and cost-effective engagement models
- Scale up/ scale down on resource to fit project needs
- Agile, iterative, feedback-based development process to ensure project success
Microservices architecture is an evolutionary design and, again, is ideal for evolutionary systems where you can’t fully anticipate the types of devices that may one day be accessing your application. Many applications started based on monolithic architecture, but as several unforeseen requirements surfaced, it is slowly revamped to microservices that interacts over an older monolithic architecture through APIs. Due to new evolving of customer expectations, most of the enterprises operating with legacy systems, are moving towards providing new services in a structured and cost-effective integrated solution to increase their business agility. As microservices is composed of multiple isolated, autonomous, context-bound, reusable services that interacts with each other it provides a better business capability.
Features provided by SIDGS to increase your business Agility
- Service Boundaries
- Event Driven Architecture
- Microservice Topologies
- SOA to Microservices
- Legacy modernization
As the whole IT industry is moving towards automating the process for quicker delivery, organizations are in need to move towards faster delivery standards. SIDGS helps organizations to create and improve product delivery at a faster pace than they can with traditional software development approaches, which enhances them to be more innovative and compete effectively in the market by providing more stable operating environments.
Features as part of Devops:
- Cloud Infrastructure
- CI/CD Solution
- Deployment Runtime
- PaaS & Service Mesh
The future of mobile means a more intricately connected ecosystem of applications.
In this ever-going internet world, sustaining online presence is combination of persisting efforts coupled with new marketing ways. Mobile Apps in today’s world are seen as more personalized mediums of approach rather than websites. Mobile Apps present an option of showcasing an organization services, updates and work more efficiently and consistently. SIDGS helps you in creating captivating out of the box Mobile Apps UI/UX resulting in direct communication with minimum hassle.
Our dedicated team of experts can design and develop customized iOS, Android, and cross platform Hybrid mobile applications to suit your business needs.
- Mobile Strategy
- Native Applications
- Cross-platform Mobile Applications
- Hybrid application development using IBM Mobile First, Ionic, Apache Cordova & Xamarin
- Mobile Web Applications
- Wearable Device Integration
- Integration with MDM
- Integration with MAPM Platforms
Drive your enterprise mobility
- Better customer engagement
- Efficient & productive workforce
- Seamless & secure data exchange
- Secure Enterprise Data integration with REST APIs
- Mobile Payment Integration including OCR
- Location Integration including 3D and HD maps
- Barcode Scanning
- Capturing and transmitting Video and Audio
- Local Data storage, SQLite, and JSON Document storage
- Encryption and Security at all layers
- Multilingual Implementation
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Integration with Chatbots and Messaging Applications
- Porting mobile applications between platforms and devices
- Developing server-side and infrastructure, for both location & mapping services
- Integrating third-party components on the server side
- Integrating carrier, SMSC and billing systems (e.g. LBS platform for location determination)
- Coordinating with carriers and device manufacturers for mobile application testing and certification (e.g. NSTL, Java Verified)
- Launching and distributing mobile applications
- Application Stores (e.g. Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Windows Phone Marketplace, Blackberry App world etc.)
- Providing maintenance and product support services
At SID Global, we enable our clients to leverage UX as a driver to enhance productivity and customer engagement. We achieve this by staying focused on making UX the focal point where user needs, business goals, content architecture and the interaction platform are brought together – literally the sweet spot for intelligent design. We make it work by making the UX and UI to ‘give the users what they want, when they want, in a manner that makes them want more.
Our Approach to User Experience (UX)
We deliver simple, stunning and user-centric designs that engage your customers. How do we use our research and insights to design highly functional and usable products?
- Understand the product goals
- Customer journey mapping
- UX flow through Wireframing
- Creating / Understanding your brand language
- User feedback and refinement
- User interface & visual design
- Usability Testing & Analytics
With perfect User interface design (UI) and User experience design (UX) we are defining an awesome customer experience (CX) which have the great impact on overall Brand experience (BX).
- Human-centred design
- Test-driven design
- UX audits & analysis
- Customer Experience Design
- Brand Experience design
Website is a most important tool for the business, when Digital is your key initiative then UX is the biggest challenge, so we are here to fulfil all your next design needs. SIDGS offerings also includes UX Strategy, Interaction Design, UI Design, and UI Development services for Web and Mobile platforms.
We turn great ideas into a BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE
Our integrated design team turns your ideas into awesome experiences and products that your customers will fall in love with. Our expertise has come from years of working with different companies and clients across the world, which has given us useful insights and ideas on how things work. When we promise the best, we deliver the best.
Our UI/UX Design process
We question, listen and get to know everything about the client’s vision. We gather all the data from them and turn it into an easy to follow requirement document and kick start our process. We work on process flows, personas to get a better understanding of how the product will come about. We then build wireframes and prototypes and keep iterating on them with the client with their views and feedback.
Tools & Technologies we use for achieving the pixel perfection:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Responsive Frameworks
- Angular JS
Why SIDGS Managed Cloud Services?
SIDGS is committed to delivering enterprise-grade technology, with family-style service. Our team of Solution engineers, administrators are experts in their field, specifically qualified to manage cloud servers. SIDGS provides a personal level of service to all its customers and exclusive solutions that are tailored to every individual client. SID Global Solutions cloud experts can manage your cloud servers, including firewalls, load balancers and other technical components, saving you time and money.
Services we provide as part of Cloud Services:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): This service provides the infrastructure like Servers, Operating Systems, Virtual Machines, Networks, and Storage on rent basis.Eg: Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): This service is used in developing, testing and maintaining of software. PaaS is same as IaaS but also provides additional tools like DBMS and BI service.Eg: Apprenda, Red Hat OpenShift
- Software as a Service (SaaS): This service makes the users connect to the applications through the Internet on a subscription basis.Eg: Google Applications, Salesforce
What can we offer you?
- Cloud Servers: Flexible, cost-effective cloud servers for any level of computing power, from a single development server to a complex cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud Private Network: A high security, private VLAN interface connected to the cloud, for all the flexibility of the cloud with the added safety of a private network.
- Cloud Firewall: An advanced safeguard system for your cloud servers, providing protection against attacks, code injection, viruses etc.
- Cloud Block Storage: Adding a hard drive to your cloud server has never been this accessible, cheap, or reliable.
- Cloud Load Balancer: A virtual, scalable, high-availability component that balances your network to ensure maximum performance, speed and reliability.
- Managed Cloud: An added service whereby SIDGS takes over all server management and maintenance tasks, saving you time, money and resources.
Platform as a service, typically referred to as PaaS, is a cloud-based service that delivers a range of developer tools and deployment capabilities. Companies use PaaS solutions to build, deploy, and maintain applications.
Platform as a service (PaaS) is a category of cloud computing services that provides a computing platform with a subset of software systems.
Clients of PaaS create their own software using the software tools delivered by the cloud services vendor. PaaS is a cloud computing service designed to give the client maximum control over software development and platform management.
In summary, PaaS is for clients who want to facilitate applications without the complexity and cost of buying, managing and maintaining the underlying hardware architecture and software needed for a powerful computing platform. PaaS typically includes an operating system, a programming language execution environment, a web server and a database. Examples of PaaS that you may have heard of include Heroku, Force.com and Google App Engine.
Why Platform as a Service is important
PaaS is designed for companies who have either an application or a set of applications and wants to deploy those applications over the cloud. In this situation, a PaaS provider with computer programming compatibility is the best solution. This gives you the following opportunities:
- Reduce your setup costs
- Maintain control over your architecture
- Increase the speed of your application deployment
- Generate productivity and innovation
- Easily deploy a scalable service
Advantages of PaaS
- Cut coding time
- Add development capabilities without adding staff
- Develop for multiple platforms—including mobile—more easily
- Use sophisticated tools affordably
- Support geographically distributed development teams
- Efficiently manage the application lifecycle
Using Docker with Kubernetes
As previously mentioned, Docker and Kubernetes work at different levels. Under the hood, Kubernetes can integrate with the Docker engine to coordinate the scheduling and execution of Docker containers on Kubelets. The Docker engine itself is responsible for running the actual container image built by running ‘docker build’. Higher level concepts such as service-discovery, load balancing and network policies are handled by Kubernetes as well.
When used together, both Docker and Kubernetes are great tools for developing a modern cloud architecture, but they are fundamentally different at their core. It is important to understand the high-level differences between the technologies when building your stack.
AI & ML SOLUTIONS
Derive Actionable Insights From Your Interconnected Data
Apply artificial intelligence & machine learning methods coupled with digital technologies to help businesses make informed, intelligent and faster decisions.
Many business functions are forced to make decisions, without access to the necessary facts and intelligence, from their own data set to achieve alignment with business objectives. Further, in this digital age, massive amounts of data are being produced by information systems, user devices and IoT devices. Traditional methods of applying business intelligence are not adequate to process large amounts of data (structured and unstructured) and convert them into actionable insights.
Artificial intelligence and Machine learning (AI & ML) methods leverage the superior computational capabilities of machines that can process large amounts of data and find patterns and associations through sophisticated algorithms.
SIDGS can help businesses by applying AI & ML methods besides the traditional business intelligence solutions to analyze complex data with inter-connected entities & attributes, derive meaningful value and produce insights & recommendations.
AI and ML Bringing up a New Dimension to Software Testing
Five Reasons Why AI & ML Has All Chances to Shake Software Testing up
- Accelerating Manual Testing and Overall Processes
- Automation the Testing Process
- Eliminating More Bugs
- Reduced Ignored Bugs Probability
- Forecasting Client Requirements
Our expertise helps us to select an appropriate algorithm based on the data structure, patterns and desired outcomes. Coupled with our experience in digital technologies, platforms and the business domain, we can offer comprehensive solutions and services for business and technology teams of enterprises to apply AI/ML in various lines of business.
Join the cognitive revolution. Be at the forefront of artificial intelligence with our easy to integrate cognitive apps.
Many companies in the Artificial Intelligence space continue to work in the areas of procedural automation, capturing expert knowledge in a machine-readable format, and then automating the execution of these complex but repetitive tasks. iSpace, however, is focused on how new technologies, combined with a team of Artificial Intelligence specialists, – can deliver enhanced value by enabling companies to work on complex cognitive tasks. These tasks address issues that technology systems have previously been unable to solve.
We enable artificial intelligence for small, midsize and large businesses. Our solutions help in reducing the silos in operational and administrative challenges.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Create Your Digital Workforce With Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
Help organizations improve their operational efficiency and productivity of their business processes across different verticals using intelligent automation, leveraging SIDGS Proven RPA CoE Framework, Accelerators, Services, Operating model.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These tasks can include queries, calculations and maintenance of records and transactions.
Intelligent RPA ?
For Organizations, performing efficiently with increased productivity requires identification of right business processes across verticals which can be provide accelerated business benefits.
SIDGS intelligent RPA through Center of Excellence would help in
- Identifying the right process areas across industry function and verticals which can help in achieve ROI delivering business benefits through RPA Use Case Identifier Framework
- Leverage Framework and Accelerators across RPA Maturity levels in implementing Intelligent Automation in reduced time based on the complexity of the use case
- Build Proven Centre of Excellence for Customer which would ensure right governance, operating model, administration, change management, business continuity plan
- Help in Managing Transition in operations in non-disruptive way including stakeholder management Build a robust support for bots (monitoring, orchestrate, deploy, scaling, scheduling, license management) which can help in ongoing support and maintenance of bots
30% Cost savings will be achieved across key RPA-centric functions such as finance & accounting, HR, and supply chain
70-80% Rule based processes can be automated across various business processes resulting in cost savings
40% Increase in Customer Satisfaction Scores where RPA has been implemented across industry functions and verticals
Tibco Connected Intelligence Cloud is your fastest, easiest path to digital transformation. It’s the launch pad for your entire digital strategy including the foundation for your ecosystem connecting APIs, apps, visual analytics, and more. No more worrying about unreasonable costs or technical barriers of getting to the cloud. We have flexibly priced plans that pair you with integration experts and pre-packaged integration tools to make your cloud transition smooth and virtually hands-free. Tibco Connected Intelligence Cloud is the only way to accelerate innovation, improve operational excellence, and deliver real business value.
- A Skilled and Trustable Partner
- Streamlined Affordable Modernization
- Analytics for All
- Productize Intelligence
- It’s ease of Rapid application development
- Easy to integrate all variants of Message-oriented middleware, Data Bases and different distributed system
- Easy to transform data based on the receiver
- Ability handle exceptions
- Limitless Connectivity
- Cloud and Hybrid Enabled
- Flexible Plans & Pricing
- Collaboration Catalyst
- Pre-packaged Cloud Integration Services