To know about all things Digitisation and Innovation read our blogs here.
Is your Business Ready for Digital Value Chain Implementation?
SID Global Solutions
22 December 2022
A value chain is seen as a concept that aids businesses in completing a series of steps needed in the creation of a product or service from conception to customer delivery. Similar to this, the Digital Value Chain is now playing a crucial role as one of the key elements of the current digital value supply trend. The digital value chain process starts with the digitalization of a retailer or manufacturer by procuring of raw materials through the delivery of it utilizing the digital ecosystem to sell it. By integrating technology innovation into operations, systems, and day-to-day activities, the digital value chain aids businesses in continuing to innovate, enabling them to raise the bar in comparison to their rivals and produce more revenues year over year.
At SID Global Solutions we propose businesses to adapt to a growing demand for digitization that involves implementing advanced digital products and services into different aspects of the supply chain to streamline operations, improve process management, and increase visibility.
The disruptions caused to businesses during the recent pandemic have paved the way for the implementation of a more streamlined business digital value chain system that considers pandemic not a real disruption to their business but rather an advantage to fill in the gaps with digital value chain processes.
We have helped several retail and manufacturing clients in terms of improving their business processes by modernizing it and transforming them to a safe, secure, streamlined digital value chain process in place. Using the development of APIs with the latest technologies helped our consumers achieve better returns on their investments.
SID Global Solutions have proven capabilities in providing comprehensive and end-to-end Digital Value Chain Solutions using our cutting-edge technologies with and our API implementation process that also helps improve the operational performance and at the same time adds value to the consumer experience journey.
Our Approach to Digital Value Chain
We helped a large distribution chain to leverage the advantages of the Digital Value Chain in the process to start this journey in the following manner:
- A secure distributed Enterprise
- API First Mindset Maturity Model
- Multi-cloud and Microservices at Scale
- IoT, Streaming, and Commerce 2.0
Our Digital Full Stack Capabilities
- Full Stack implementations & support
- Helping Organizations realize best value out of their investment into Digital Initiatives
- Full Life-Cycle Implementation – Strategy to Post-Prod 24×7 Support
- Strategy and Process Engineering for Business Enablement
- 360-degree Coverage for Customer Success (Complementary CoPs)
- Digital Accelerators (Tools, Frameworks, Patterns etc.) for Accelerated Customer Success
- T&M, Managed Services & Fixed Bid Engagements
- Offshore, Onshore and Onsite
Our Technology Expertise:
In the process to implement a robust and streamlined digital value chain strategy for our customers we partner with several technology leaders that help us achieve this objective. To name a few technologies we use in implementation:
- Google Cloud
- Azure Kubernetes
- Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
What are the advantages of Digital Value Chain Implementation?
These are some of the proven advantages of Digital Value Chain Implementation:
- It accelerates innovation
- Reduces the time to market
- Increases Return on Investments
- Improved efficiency in the Business Operations
- Customer Experience